Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Old fashioned Christmas weekend in West Chester

West Chester LLC will be co-sponsoring an event with the West Chester Downtown Foundation during this weekend's Old Fashioned Christmas.

The West Chester LLC will be co-sponsoring the West Chester University Baroque Ensemble Group this Sunday, December 5th at 3pm. The concert is to take place at the West Chester Historical Society at 225 North High Street. We hope to see you there!!

Check out schedules and details here: http://www.gwcc.org/chamber-events/old-fashioned-christmas-sponsored-by-flavia/

1 comment:

  1. Tis the season of concerts. I wish I could be there, but my wife is singing at a concert at church. I love the music at this time of year -- especially baroque and classical. But I just can't be everywhere at once! Bravo to the WCLLC for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete